Round 2 is is complete and teams are on their way to the Sweet 16, including the Cats.
This has to be one of the closest leaderboards in quite a while:
1. Zucker 360pts with 10 guys left
2. Gannon 359pts with 7 guys left
3. Lampazzi 354pts with 7 guys left
4. Knight 333pts with 7 guys left
5. Tonsmeire 323pts with 8 guys left
6. Poli 305pts with 8 guys left
Based on the tight grouping of the scores, it’s not realistic to anoint anyone yet but I think the top two teams will emerge after the Sweet 16.
Hopefully it will be a tight race to the end but I think there’s also a possibility that this could be over next Sunday night.
Please feel free to double check your scores for accuracy.
Does anyone remember that Bo Derek movie “10”? Zuck? Just sayin…