I’m sure most of us are still somewhat in shock due to the wild nature of last night’s championship game.
Team Knight began the game up 15 and held the lead until the under 4 minute TV timeout of the 2nd half when Team Gannon took a 2pt lead of his own.
Unfortunately for Team Gannon, he was unable to hold it for long as Okafor came out of his coma to put Team Knight back in front and neither Winslow nor Dekker could close the deal for Gannon by bricking two late free throws and missing on a long range desperation three.
Team Knight is the first franchise to reach double digits, as it takes home its 10th Hemcher Cup Championship.
- Knight 624pts, 55 games played, 11.3 ppg average
- Gannon 622pts, 42 games played, 14.8 ppg average
- Lamp 595pts, 40 games played, 14.9 ppg average
- Poli 525pts, 47 games played, 11.2 ppg average
- Tons 479pts, 38 games played, 12.6 ppg average
- Zucks 405pts, 32 games played, 12.7 ppg average
- Frank Kaminsky 132pts, Team Lampazzi Pick #2
- Sam Dekker 115pts, Team Gannon Pick #25
- Travis Trice 95pts, Team Knight Pick #65
- Jahlil Okafor 90pts, Team Knight Pick #5
- Justise Winslow 86pts, Team Gannon Pick #24